Terms and Conditions
At Indygood our client’s satisfaction with their purchase is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied we will do our best to address the problem by either
- fixing the product
- replacing the product or
- providing a credit refund.
Exchange of unwanted products is free of charge provided that:
- The return is submitted within 30 days of purchase. Returns can be submitted at the “Contact Us” tab on our website or with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The product must be in its original packaging (if possible) with all tags and seals intact as received.
- The products are unused and undamaged.
- All returned products will be inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in their original condition.
- Indygood reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged, or is not in its original condition.
- All products carry a standard warranty of 6 months from date of purchase.
- The in case of manufacturing defect these steps will be followed:
- Notify Indygood via the “Contact Us” page on our website or email directly to email@example.com.
- If the product is defective we will happily assess the defect and act accordingly by:
- either repairing the identified defect or
- exchanging the defective product.
*Indygood reserves the right to decide if the products should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection.
Product defects excludes damage arising from the following:
- normal wear & tear
- any alterations to the products
- inadequate care.